Taking the meme and questions from elfkin
- be sure to check out her comic about Guy Hawke and Fenris!
"10 Unnecessary Things About My OC That You Really Didn't Need to Know" Meme
1. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"I had just turned fifteen."
2. Where were you when it occurred?
Kaiden's mouth quirks into a crooked smile. "I was on the bottom."
3. What is your favorite secret indulgence? (Food, clothing, spirits, anything counts)
Kaiden laughs. "I fear none of my indulgences are secret. Men, women, and pastries."
4. your worst moment.
The smile leaves Kaiden's face. "Seeing that ogre... losing my little sister. It should have been me who acted first and drew that ogre's attention."
5. The first time you really hated someone else (if you ever have)
"Darkspawn don't count, do they? Well, I always thought I hated the templars but... as much as I hate what they do, I know that not all of them are bad people so... The first time I really
hated someone, was Danarius. And every time Fenris has that look, every time he tells me something else that... Maker, it almost scares me what I want to do to that bastard."
6. the sport your character is worst/best at.
"I enjoy sport and hold my own I think, but Carver was always the best at that. Although, come to think of it, I'm no good at arm-wrestling."
7. The ally you have that bothers you almost as nuts as your enemy does.
"Is Sebastian an ally? I really don't know. He was friendly enough when he needed my help but... well, imagine combining a spoiled prince with a holier-than-thou priest and there you have Sebastian. He's too quick to pass judgement on things he knows nothing about."
8. Your favorite place to kick someone's arse.
"Far outside of town, where I don't have to worry about onlookers and templars."
9. the funiest thing one of your allies has ever told you
"Have you met my friends?" Kaiden laughs. "How could I pick one thing?"
10. Who is your best friend?
Kaiden thinks for a moment. "Anders and Varric. Whether it's a fight or a quiet night at the Hanged Man it's... comfortable, like we understand one another without having to say anything, you know?" Kaiden smiles. "Not that Varric would ever not say anything."